Become a DSAH Member Today!
Become a DSAH Member Today!!!
DSAH is a non-profit organization for individuals with Down syndrome, their families and caregivers, and others who are interested in or have been touched in some way by Down syndrome. Your membership helps support the operation of the Down Syndrome Resource Center (DSRC), new parent packages, meetings, social events, a newsletter and more.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to fun activities offered at the DSRC (Down Syndrome Resource Center), such as Gymboree classes and group music therapy.
- Access to the DSAH library. You are free to borrow books or audiovisual materials from the library or purchase books at a discount.
- Discounts on events (e.g., Camp for All) and conferences (educational) organized by DSAH.
- The opportunity to attend conferences/classes sponsored by DSAH TUITION-FREE (e.g., Special Education training classes to prepare parents for ARD meetings).
- The opportunity to nominate your loved one for inclusion in an upcoming edition of the DSAH calendar.
- Access to discounted or free tickets to fun events in the Houston area. These are available on a first-come-first-serve basis (with priority given to active DSAH members).
- The DSAH newsletter, “DSAH Today” featuring information on upcoming meetings, news, stories, medical updates, educational issues, etc.
- Invitations to DSAH social gatherings throughout the year.
- Club 21
- And much, much more.
Yearly memberships are available for $35 per family.
It is quick and easy to become a member or renew your existing membership.
To submit by fax, email, or in person please download, complete, and submit this Membership Form (formulario de membresía en español). You can submit your form by email (email@example.com), fax (713.996.9290), or hand delivery to the Resource Center.
To register online simply fill out this form: