VOLUNTEER WITH US
Join our community by becoming a volunteer! Whether you’re looking for a one-time experience or an ongoing commitment, we’d love to have you!
We welcome individuals or groups from schools, businesses, and religious institutions looking to make a difference in our community.
If you would like to be a volunteer at DSAH, just fill out the contact form and be sure to check “I want to explore volunteer opportunities!”. And then tell us how you might want to get involved and/or describe our special skills or interests. We’ll be sure to get back in touch with you to help connect you with a meaningful volunteer experience.
There are many opportunities for you to share your time and skills at DSAH. Here are just a few of the many volunteer opportunities:
- Be a program or classroom assistant in our Education 4 Life program
- Chaperone dances or parties
- Teach/coach sports through Special Olympics
- Organize and/or host special events/parties (or even Buddy Walk!)
- Provide administrative support
- Others we want to list here?
Do you have a skill to share that is not listed above? Still not sure how you can get involved? Please contact us at (713) 682-7237, and let’s talk about how you can help out!
We’d love to have you at DSAH!